Hello everyone - I'm happy with my VT30 in the family room but for the living room I'd like to mount an LCD on the wall, most likely above the fireplace (that doesn't get used). I'd like to try something different than a plasma just to see what LCD has to offer and here are my restrictions and needs:
- Has to mount to wall and have good input configs (nothing going outward toward wall or anything)
- Would prefer LED but am agnostic about back-lit or side-lit. I'd prolly prefer back-lit if it's better.
- We'd prefer 42" (although I'd like a 46.. I'm being told 42" is max for this room hehe) although 46 not out of question..
- My woman will be using it for watching aerobic stuff, Comcast HGTV and other BS and the retarded Wii
- I'll be using it for gaming PS3 and 360 so it can't suck balls with lag
- Price isn't really a concern as long as Video Only sells it (and they sell everything video)
- I would appreciate 24P (might watch a bdr or two) but don't need 3D at all
- All I can think of for now but may edit and add!