- Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Ed Ratcliff
- Lightweight bout: Anthony Njokuani vs. Chris Horodecki
- Bantamweight bout: Joseph Benavidez vs. Rani Yahya
- Bantamweight bout: Takeya Mizugaki vs. Scott Jorgensen
I really like Cerrone. He's a tough guy and a hard competitor. Even though he has 2 loses on his record there should only be one. The fight with Varner was a joke. In that fight Varner bailed out when Cerrone accidentally kneed Varner in the head while Varner had his knees on the mat. You can tell Cerrone tried to hold back on the knee, but the motion was already set so he couldn't stop. Therefore the hit was not at full force. IMO, Varner could've continued the bout, instead he bailed. Varner bailed because Cerrone was really starting to kick his a$$ at that time and he knew it. The Cerrone and Henderson fight was a good close fight. I thought it could go either way.
So I hope Cerrone wins. I like the guy, stand-up fighter.
Living Room: Pioneer KRP-500M, Denon AVR-1911, Sony BDP-S1000ES, Sony PS3, Logitech Harmony One
5.2 Definitive Technology Audio System
(4) Definitive Technology 1000 Speakers, Definitive Technology 2000 ProCenter, (2) Definitive Technology Super Cube III
Bedroom: Sony 46XBR2, Onkyo TX-SR705, Sony BDP-S550, Logitech Harmony H659
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)