Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: UFC 109: Relentless (2/6/10 - PPV)

  1. #1
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default UFC 109: Relentless (2/6/10 - PPV)





    Main Card

    Preliminary Card


  2. #2
    Administrator CALIBER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Olympia Washington
    Posts
    3,533
    Thanks
    1,225
    Thanked 524 Times in 433 Posts
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I gotta say this card doesn't excite me too much. Wasn't coture and coleman supposed to happen a little ways back?
    Magnepan, B&K, Emotiva, HSU

  3. #3
    Casual HD User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caliberconst. View Post
    I gotta say this card doesn't excite me too much. Wasn't coture and coleman supposed to happen a little ways back?
    Yeah, this will be one I pass on. Maybe this is the launch of the UFC's Master's division?

  4. #4
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I'm more looking forward to the 1/30 Strikeforce card on showtime than I am this one.

  5. #5
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,912
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Mike Swick is fighting in place of KOS. The Vera vs. Nogueira gone.

    I'll definately watch this one, Nate "The Great" Marquardt and Mike "Quick" Swick are enough for me.
    Damian Maia vs Dan Milller is on the main card. Serra vs Trigg should be interesting, loser may be done.

  6. #6
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    Mike Swick is fighting in place of KOS. The Vera vs. Nogueira gone.

    I'll definately watch this one, Nate "The Great" Marquardt and Mike "Quick" Swick are enough for me.
    Damian Maia vs Dan Milller is on the main card. Serra vs Trigg should be interesting, loser may be done.
    Geez, I need to do a better job updating the cards! haha.

  7. #7
    HD, the only way to go... House72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,332
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 383 Times in 329 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    This card should be a freebie..

    I'm going with Randy over Coleman.

    Quick is always fun to watch fight.. I know I say it now, that I won't get this fight, but I will prob get it..
    PSN= Foreniscs80..

  8. #8
    HD, the only way to go... House72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,332
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 383 Times in 329 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Tomorrow is the day.. Yes, I will be getting the fight as usual.. It's hard to say no when the boys want to come over drink beer, eat lots of food, and watch the fights.. No beer drinking for me tomorrow(It sucks being sick), but bring the food and fights..
    PSN= Foreniscs80..

  9. #9
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,912
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by House72 View Post
    Tomorrow is the day.. Yes, I will be getting the fight as usual.. It's hard to say no when the boys want to come over drink beer, eat lots of food, and watch the fights.. No beer drinking for me tomorrow(It sucks being sick), but bring the food and fights..
    Of course you are watching it!!! Bring IT On!!! Can't wait...

  10. #10
    Beer Me SOBAY310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    6,666
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 150 Times in 141 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I did not buy the fight, can you believe it? I followed via MMAjunkie's live blog and twitter for the play by play. I guess Coleman looked like a 60 year old out there. And that Sonnel (sp?) dude was pretty good?

  11. #11
    HD, the only way to go... House72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,332
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 383 Times in 329 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SOBAY310 View Post
    I did not buy the fight, can you believe it? I followed via MMAjunkie's live blog and twitter for the play by play. I guess Coleman looked like a 60 year old out there. And that Sonnel (sp?) dude was pretty good?
    60, no about 85.. He looked bad..
    PSN= Foreniscs80..

  12. #12
    HDJ Platinum Club Member War Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,912
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 145 Times in 134 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I was so impressed with Chael Sonnen, he made Nate look bad. I didn't see that coming. And Swick looked like shit again, I guess Paulo Thiago may just be for real. The most action we seen out of Coleman was after the fight when he said Fuk You Tito!!! LOL!!!

  13. #13
    HD, the only way to go... House72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,332
    Thanks
    208
    Thanked 383 Times in 329 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    I was so impressed with Chael Sonnen, he made Nate look bad. I didn't see that coming. And Swick looked like shit again, I guess Paulo Thiago may just be for real. The most action we seen out of Coleman was after the fight when he said Fuk You Tito!!! LOL!!!
    Yea, I didn't Chael was going to control Nate like that.. I was expecting a different fight and outcome, I thought Nate would've knocked him out in first round.. Paulo did look good, and Yes, Mike has been going down hill for a while now..

    Yea, the bickering back and forth between Tito and Coleman was about as active as Coleman was the whole night.. He needs to leave.. When he said he will be back, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO...

    Was also dissapointed Brian Stann Lost.. He his a hometown boy, and I played Football with him.. So was rooting for him..
    PSN= Foreniscs80..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •