I know there is lot of information. People have praised ST50 to an extent that LG does not even look like an option.
- given today 24 June 2012 prices, the difference is about $800 with LG getting two glasses free. (checked Amazon n Paul's)
- right comparison would be 60ST50 for pricing but why not go bigger if available
- I feel for price of 65st50 I could buy myself LG PM6700 and a Onkyo s9400, both thx and a super combo for about $2000. My initial tv budget was $1500 and $2000 for combo.
- how bad is glare or reflection in LG, I read people complain. I am not videophile and usually used to draw curtains when I watched my 46" Samsung LCD (that's where I m upgrading from)
- 60 vs 65" how much difference in longer run
viewing distance is about 9-10 feet and I definitely want a Home theatre (is 9400 ok or save money n go s3400 or 5400) and I should be able to control lighting in room.
I can put all money into 65st50 or 65gt50 but will have to manage without HT for a few months.
btw will waiting for 4th July or going to Costco help get better deal?
Thanks in advance for any pointers/guidance.