So long story short, I was hoping to get a new TV this year, but that doesn't seem to be working out so well. So instead of that, I was thinking of getting new speakers and selling my Polks.
At the moment, I have:
- Polk Audio Monitor 60 fronts
- Polk Audio CS1 center
- Polk Audio Monitor 30 rears
- Polk RM6750 sub (which isn't as bad as it appears to be, although I do need a new sub)
- My receiver is the Yamaha RX-V667 which I just recently bought to replace a Sony STR-DG820.
What would be reasonable prices to ask for these? They are all in great condition and work just fine. Anyway, as for speakers that I was considering, I was looking at Paradigm. I have heard many good things about their speakers, what do you guys think of them?
I was thinking of this:
- Monitor 9 v6 fronts ($800/pair)
- CC-290 Center ($398)
- Not sure which rears go with the above.
Is this a good setup and how would these compare to my Polks? Will the Yamaha receiver be able to drive these speakers properly?
Thanks so much for helping.